Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday's news

Today was a good one - all vital signs continue to be perfect. They plan on weaning him from the ventilator tonight or tomorrow morning (he had to be on the vent temporarily due to the muscle relaxer they gave him after surgery to keep him still). Mary Kathryn and Claire, as well as my parents and good friend, Gaby, were able to visit with him this afternoon. He's a hit with everyone who meets him : ) The main prayer request now is for his recovery to continue to go well and be really fast - we want him home as soon as possible!! In the next few days we'll post some new pictures to share with everyone.

6 comments:

Gaby said...

I can't say enough times how incredibly beautiful(handsome)Noah was when I saw him in the NICU today. I was so thankful to be in there with Ashley and their sweet blessing from the Lord. He is an angel and I am continuing to pray for all of you.

Nick Saban said...

Glad everything is going well! I can understand why you named him Noah, because Noah built the ark the same way Nick Saban is building the ark at Alabama! I had to throw that in there. Call me if you need me. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers! - Jeremy

Debbie Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Parker said...

So happy to hear that your gorgeous son is doing well!! =) God is Good and obviously Noah is living proof! We will continue to pray for your son and family. I know Mary Katherine and Claire are probably very anxious to get their baby brother home. How's the proud daddy doing? I must add Champ sends his love, as well as Sassy.
Our love and prayers,
Johnny, Debbie & Corey

Debbie Parker said...

Oops! Mary Kathryn, I promise to spell your name correctly from now own.Love,
Debbie